Westrum Development Company is a privately held residential real estate development company headquartered in Fort Washington, PA.
Since its inception in John Westrum’s Bucknell University dorm room in 1986, Westrum Development Company has successfully navigated through various economic environments by adhering to its founding principles providing:
- Quality Construction
- Customer Satisfaction
- On Time Delivery
- On Budget Controls
In addition, the ability to analyze and react to ever-changing market data has been vital to our longevity in the building industry. Other factors that have contributed to our long-standing success include:
- Identifying and securing strategic acquisitions
- Introducing innovative sales and marketing campaigns
- Providing fiscal responsiveness to financial institutions and partners
Westrum Development Company also takes great pride in its longstanding commitment to community revitalization, responsible development and the preservation of open space. Other philanthropic efforts include:
- Partnerships with local government agencies, neighborhood leaders and community service organizations
- Generous charitable contributions to area organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Mural Arts of Philadelphia, HBA/BIA Charitable Foundation, and the United Way
With these sound practices in place, Westrum Development Company has delivered over 3700 homes and apartments, 100+ designed and developed communities, and more than a dozen communities sold to national builders.